Thread: Joyeux Noel!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurence View Post
... I like detective novel,
I read Somerset Maugham novels, I enjoyed

if you have some ideas/links....thanks
You can find many of Somerset Maugham's works in e-book formats by searching http://inkmesh.com/. There are even a few free Maugham books available from this site. Just type "Somerset Maugham" into the search link at the top of this page.

If I were attempting to polish my foreign language skills, I'd go with short stories. Here are a couple of short story collections from Agatha Christie you may like, along with links to the Sony store:

The Thirteen Problems (Miss Marple Mysteries) by Agatha Christie

Poirot Investigates (Hercule Poirot Mysteries) by Agatha Christie
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote