View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #15
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag View Post
igorsk - Re: Fictionwise - we display the rebate prices for them (which is why the cost is zero) Should we display regular prices instead?
The rebate price is only good if one is a member of Fictionwise. I bought a few books from Fictionwise before becoming a member and I suspect I'm not the only one. In addition, one can buy in a manner that doesn't get one the rebate so the rebate price would be meaningless. It would be good to show regular prices instead of the rebate price or in addition to the rebate price, but not the rebate price alone.

Also, if not part of the mix, prices at B&N would be helpful (I didn't check whether B&N was included).
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote