View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:46 AM   #12
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Edited: This magazine no longer exists, but I have made the story free in my blog store. It's a free Send to Kindle or can be read online. It's also part of the Tracking Magic anthology.

The Town Drunk has a new issue out (I'm not in this one, but mine is listed above or you can find it here: Haunting Clues.

The reads are free:

The Town Drunk Magazine

I haven't read the issue yet, but the magazine excels in humor and fun so it will be part of my weekend reading!!! The magazine has remained one of my favorites.

I also wanted to mention that my "Sage: Tales from a Magical Kingdom" has a gardening theme for any gardeners out there. It never occurred to me to mention it before, but someone was asking about it (both kindle and Smashwords allow a partial download for sampling.) For those that love plants, the main character is a Master Gardener--with a number of the chores and triumphs involved with those little green sprouts!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 11-16-2014 at 11:37 AM.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote