View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #10
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Thanks!!! While I was there, I sort of figured out the pictures for the books as well. They aren't links though. I suspect I could get that working as well, if I uploaded the pictures again and...goofed with it more. Feel free (anyone and everyone) to let me know what you think!

Thanks everyone a ton for your help/suggestions. That blue does look a lot better.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote