View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 03:47 PM   #81
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
I'm not a hard core Monty Python fan so I don't understand why Round Table wouldn't be appropriate. (Or is that something else I need to check the wiki for.) Personally I've never chuckled or giggled at the phrase Round Table, but then again I suppose every phrase might have a funny or irreverent connotation to somebody, right?
I think it was more the frame of mind I was in last night

But this is why I made the comment:

ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote