View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #313
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Goodreads AND Calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
I use calibre to keep track of my paper books too. All of my paper copies either have their own "placeholder" format, or are associated with an eBook format when I have that too. I just tag those records where I have the paper copy with "pb" in either case.
I use Goodreads to catalogue all of my books (DTBs, eBooks, and audiobooks) and Calibre to catalogue reading material and audiobooks I consume on my NOOK or cellphone or otherwise want to catalogue (including non-books, such as articles, case studies, contracts, manuals, PowerPoint presentations, short stories, and syllabi).