View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
At least for the books that I primarily read (non-fiction historical books), there has definitely not been a downward trend. In fact, the opposite is true a lot of times. I am following some prices on ereaderiq and the price of a lot of my books have gone up a dollar or two. Some as much as $8. Those books will not be brought until the price comes down to a reasonable price. I think for non-fiction books $10 is a good price. For the longer ones, I can see a more expensive price, but there is no way that I am going to spend $18 for a 323 page book.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote