View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #233
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
The problem is not the CD not loading - Kubrick loads, too. The problem is mounting the CD filesystem in the running system. I honestly don't know why it fails. I either need to get my hands on a computer where this is happening, or advice from an expert who has an idea about what is happening, or preferrably someone who has a computer where this is happening AND who can troubleshoot it.

Anyway, I'll move all of our last posts over to the Kubrick thread, because we've been hijacking this thread.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote