View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #16
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
I know several people who have never used a Windows Phone and they think it's crap...
I've used their windows ce since 2+, I think the pen system is the best. However it has always been a buggy platform. The performance always degraded over time. I feel it's windows registry system.

However I've used Blackberry and Android since and the think they are much better and stable.

I know W7 is suppose to be leaps and bounds better, I'll have to keep my eye on them and see.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote