Thread: PRS-600 on the fence - suggestions?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 01:17 AM   #4
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
I would suggest checking out kobobooks.com. I've found their prices to be quite attractive. They are also one of the few ebook stores that still regularly offer coupons. In addition, they allow you to read your books in multiple places: in your webbrowser, in their mobile app (which is available for Blackberry, iPhone, and Android), and in their PC app, which is available for Windows and Ubuntu Linux (they earned some good will from me for that last). Most of the books available can be downloaded via Adobe Digital Editions (or Sony Ebook Library) in ePub format for use on your Sony Reader.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote