View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 04:36 AM   #4
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Thanks for the replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Both Mobi and LIT are based on the OEB standard; there's very little to choose between them. Mobi will probably give you a more direct conversion; when I buy LIT I generally go LIT -> Mobi -> ePub.
Is that because you can't convert from LIT to ePub, or simply because LIT>Mobi>ePub yields better results? If so, in what way? I assume the conversion from either is possible through Calibre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Just my personal experience, but lit will strip on command. Mobi will not even return my phone calls.
Interesing. Can you elaborate? What exactly are the issues you're having? Do you know why there is a problem? I assume not, since if you did you probably would have worked your way around it.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote