View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 01:01 AM   #5
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbelec View Post
I haven't seen this question answered. Is it possible to adjust the darkness of the type itself on a PRS-600? Sometimes I feel like there isn't enough contrast between the type and the backscreen and wish I could make the type a little bolder. Anyone?
If you make your own ebooks, one thing you could try is to change the font. I used to use Thorndale (a font similar to Times New Roman) as my main font for my ebooks and it was a bit light. I started using Georgia as my main font and the text was darker.

The best thing to do is experiment with a number of fonts to see which one looks the best on your ereader.

To provide an example:

Times New Roman

Georgia

Garamond
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote