View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 03:32 PM   #15
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Interesting, I didn't know that. As I found out from attempts in other programs, I can't use the FontHack fonts because I use a cyrillic localization which overwrites them. When the fonts are particular to the application, as is the case with the PDM add-in fonts, I have no problems. Philippe Radley

Quote:
Originally Posted by St0rmD
Actually, PR Pro supports just about any FontHack fonts, so there's tons of freebies out there that you can install. even on OS5 devices that don't support FontHack. Try here for a bunch that work: http://www.rainerzenz.de/palm/alphafonts.html

I agree it would be better if Palm Reader had a utility like iSiloX does that would allow you to encode your own Windows fonts for use in Palm Reader, though.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote