View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:40 AM   #67
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Regardless of ones opinion good marketing is best rated at how well it succeeds at rasing interest. The Droid, ads do just that. There is some a strong correlation between Androids quick rise and when those ads started to air.

Commercials like
"Dude you're getting a Dell"
"Hi I'm a mac"
"Droid Does"

At first glance appear horrible and tell nothing about the product, but yet consumer young and old identify with the ads.

You sound like such a fanboy. No logic no facts just biased point of view.
Verizon right now is carrying the best phones, androids, iphone, winmo etc... their Droid brand is reserved for only the best android phones.
Yeah, the old "fanboy" insult never gets old. I also think those new Verizon ads must be aimed at 15 year old boys. I think Verizon does well because they provide consistently great service.

edit: lol, one of my favorite tech writers just weighed in:

Quote:
Compared to iPhone/iPad ads especially it's painful how masculine, blow-up-crap, power-focused Android device ad campaigns are.
in response to Kevin Rose's tweet:
Quote:
saw a droid tv commercial, i want to see the phone, not robots, explosions, & lasers (i mean, i like those things,they don't sell the phone)

Last edited by kjk; 11-15-2011 at 12:13 PM.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote