View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #5
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Ahh, that is a totally different question than you originally asked. I do not believe you can bring up a URL inside of MobiPocket. It is not a browser. The URL's inside the file need to be resolved to locations on the device to build a book I believe or they will simply be ignored. You can set the pointers up in a book and if the user owns both books then it will work.

Dale
Well, it works on the Reader Software for Windows, and the Kindle is a connected device with a built-in browser.

Here's a .mobi file in this zip (you'll get a sample of what Feedbooks output will be, there's still a few images missing and the TOC but everything else should be pretty close). The links are directly pointing to where our Mobipocket files will be. Right now it should show the 404 page, could someone try this file and see how the Kindle react ?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Doctorow - I, Robot.zip (49.1 KB, 512 views)
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote