View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #99
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packtramp View Post
So, I have a work laptop and my home PC that I use Calibre on. I loaded all my books on the home PC and the work laptop and use SyncToy to keep the files duplicated. My problem is that I added 4 new books on my home PC used SyncToy, came to work and used SyncToy to put them on my work laptop. The new book folders are there now as well as the metadata file, but they aren't showing up in Calibre.
The problem is that you didn't sync the metadata.db file or if you thought you did sync that file it may have been locked because calibre was open. Without the metadata.db file being updated then you will never show any new books.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote