View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 09:10 AM   #9
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I didn't get a shipping label either and have raised that issue. I decided to send it on anyway to hopefully ensure a quick turn around. Having 20 years in the sw support area I see these issues as normal startup "teething" problems. My guess is they are still building out the full pre and post sales supply and support chains. Agreeing to sell to customers ahead of plan puts incredible pressure on these areas. Without mature systems and processes it comes down to the people to do the right thing. Sometimes you'll get someone who goes above and beyond and sometimes you won't.

I'm not trying to justify them in anyway, I just assumed I would get immature process as part of an immature product release. Good companies will learn from this and improve, others will disappear. We'll just have to wait and see what direction iRex goes.

The thing that gives me patience is the potential of this product. It truly fits the specs of what I was looking for in an ebook.....thin, light, great display and good battery life (ok, still a work in progress on the last one).
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote