View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:51 AM   #36293
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Today I took my art supplies with me to my friends' place to see how dirty they were. My art bin was open on my desk during the fire. It seems that in those 2 months it has un-stunk itself. Even my sketchbook, which has a bit of discolouring on the outside doesn't smell!

I'll still give the artbin and the contents a good clean but I'm very happy my things don't smell. To celebrate I'm making a wishlist on DickBlick.com and I'm going to ask how much shipping to the Netherlands will cost.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote