Thread: Gah! Facebook!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
I opened a FB account for two reasons:
• Invitations to social gatherings.
• Remembering names of people (Which I'm horribly bad at)

FB helps me with both, and that is merely all I use it for (Well, apart from posting a funny picture once in a while.), since I don't see other uses for it. But it *does* make things easier when arranging social gatherings, since you can easily see how many is coming, and when/where. It is the de-facto standard for official invitations in my social network, simply because everybody uses it.

To the OP; don't be afraid, FB doesn't bite even though it is a unfocused gigantic something-something. You can turn off email requests for everything but party invitations (Which I also recommend doing ASAP).
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote