View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #27
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
Not sure if this is a bug per se, but it's behavior I don't previously remember seeing:

When you do a search (searching all HTML files), cycling through results by hitting "Return/Enter", the cursor jumps from the search box to the html code when you cycle to a new html file. Hitting return again consequently deletes the selected string (in the html code) and inserts a carriage return.

I also ran into Zeypxi's conundrum, except it's far broader than his example implies. It's not limited to inserting images. Any coding error that prompts a message on switch from CV to BV locks you out if you try to fix the problem manually, requiring a complete restart and loss of any unsaved work. If Sigil can fix it automatically, it does, but repeats a second error message that says:
Code:
The operation you requested cannot be performed because (filename) is not a well-formed XML document.

An error was found on line N/A, column N/A:.

etc...
which you can escape by selecting Fix Automatically a second time (although as best as I can tell, it's not actually executing any sort of adjustment in the code on this second click). If Sigil can't fix the initial problem automatically, you have to do a hard restart (from the Task Manager) as already noted.

Last edited by ElMiko; 01-10-2012 at 06:53 PM.