View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #15
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by khourianya View Post
Wow - I hadn't thought about he fingerprints issue for the black. You may have a good point for my keeping to a white one. Fingerprints drive me BONKERS!!!
In that case DO NOT EVER get the current BLACK touch. Fingerprints don't really bother me, but with the new rubberized surface on the front of the black KT every touch leaves a fingerprint and there's no easy way to wipe them off.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote