View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 02:25 AM   #242
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogiesmom View Post
I was so happy to find this App and this thread. I've been looking for an IPad app for library books for a long time.

One quick question - in the Users Guide, it mentions being able to set up my own Catalog. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I have a great website catalog that I would like to add. Once I can do that I can get rid of all of my other readers.

Any help on this issue is appreciated. Thanks again for all of the great work.
We have a feature in the works that will allow users to add any OPDS feed to Get Books. We jumped the gun a bit putting it into the user guide. Tricky part is handling the varieties of OPDS out there in the wild, as the spec has evolved and even at 1.0 is not particularly "strict". As Get Books is all HTML (we have an OPDS transform web service that we are using/developing in Get Books) we can update that any time without an App update. Maybe January we'll get that in there. Like it to be sooner, but holidays will slow things down a bit.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote