View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 01:55 AM   #19
Icewyng
Addict
Icewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura about

Device: Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
just curiosity, but which of the various ROMs for the PDN did you port? I just had a look on Slatedroid and found they even have CM7 (2.3.5) and HC for this.
May I start hoping for a miracle or is it too different ?
At first, I wanted to make sure that I could convert the PDN Rom and what I needed to modify so I have used Kewlguy's SH20 Rom as a testbed. So far, I was able to make it work with a few minor modifications.

As for GB and HC, I am moderately hopeful I will work on the IQ. I need to look into it a bit more and see what can be done. I have a few ideas on how I could do it.

I try to put as much time as I can into rom development for the IQ but you have to keep in mind I do this in my free time. With work and family, this can be limited at times.
Icewyng is offline   Reply With Quote