View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 01:53 AM   #74
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
I don't hate anybody, much less somebody online. I was puzzled by the behavior and wanted to discuss it. Like Yamada says to see anybody's reviews on GR is a click or two away. Not exactly a stalking endeavor

Speaking of Dune fanboys, that behavior I can get. I been guilty of being a fanboy myself. But really not liking something and continuing to read the genre, writing trash reviews at the same time, mind-boggling.
Maybe its like a hobby for this person. Then I could kinda get it O__O
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote