View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@bizzybody/dwanthny - modifying the css via this plugin is one of those things I personally have avoided to date, though I guess Idolse must be doing with his additions to this plugin. It has to be done in a bulletproof way while minimising the changes to the css, which means not using third party css parsing code for instance. It should be possible using regular expressions but needs careful application and a lot of testing. I want people to have confidence that when they use this plugin it lives up to its billing of making the least changes possible to do their task, instead of the potential gotchas associated with alternatives.

You have to handle potentially mutiple css files, and also inline css as well...

If I do take the leap at some point, certainly stripping colors could be an option to support. I would add to that wish list things options like line-height, letter-spacing and font-family too, no doubt there are others I've forgotten.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote