View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #219
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice-versa View Post
after a factory reset and a brand new database, the shelves without a book in it aren't deleted... I had to remove them manually
Same here, it seems like the driver does not remove the empty shelves.

Edit:

It works. I take my complain back. You have to make sure that device metadata management is set to something different than "manual"

Quote:
Preferences | Import/Export | Sending books to devices
The Metadata management selection has three options
Manual management: Calibre updates the metadata and adds collections only when a book is sent. With this option, calibre will never remove a collection.
Only on send: Calibre updates metadata and adds/removes collections for a book only when it is sent to the device.
Automatic management: Calibre automatically keeps metadata on the device in sync with the calibre library, on every connect

Last edited by khahoon; 07-19-2013 at 05:37 PM.
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote