View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #19
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I can see the discoloration.

In my case, I originally ordered 2 and through repeat replacements was shipped 9 devices total, out of which I picked the better ones. The screens on the ones I picked are far from perfect, but I love my PW anyway, and it was absolutely worth requesting replacements, as the original ones sent were horrible (one of them did not even power on and was broken out of the box).

Last edited by xendula; 03-09-2013 at 12:23 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote