View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Something to Celebrate!

With everything going on at MR lately , I thought it would be nice to have a place to post celebratory news from our members that they would like to share!

It can be anything from something as extraordinary as a birth announcement to something as simple as finding the perfect pair of shoes (okay, guys, I know that that probably wouldn't be celebratory to you, but you never know ).

Anything that makes your heart happy!

And if you'll forgive the presumption, I'll start!

My eldest daughter will graduate college next week with a Major in Global Affairs and a minor in Art and she did it in only 4 years!! Yeah! She already has a great job lined up and will be making considerably more than I did as a teacher! I am inordinately proud of her!!

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote