View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #22
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiss77 View Post
Welcome. I'm from Polish. Unfortunately, I did the same thing as Deivid3g and erased all data from my Kindle Touch.
Now I can not start it in fastboot mode. Slightly know Linux, and soot that repair in this system is easier than in Windows. I have a huge request. Is the person understands the problem could create a tutorial that shows how to run the fastboot in the Kindle using a standard USB cable? Have repeatedly tried to do something, but without success. Please help.
Even if there was a tutorial, it probably would not help you.

Because "erase all" does just what it says: erases everything.
Including the area outside of the file systems that holds personal and device specific information.

If you have made a back-up of that information, then you might be able to restore your Kindle using the serial port. **might**

With a device as old as a Kindle Touch - just sell it as: "Not working, for parts only".
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote