View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I'm in Australia. I went through BookBaby - who can pay via Paypal - and my book is now showing on Kobo and Amazon and so on. It costs, but it gets you in those places not easily accessible to us foreigners otherwise. Smashwords may an option to you, also eBookIt. With any of these services you can choose which of the available resellers you wish to participate on, so if you had some reason for wanting just Kobo (don't know why you'd want that), then you could. There are probably others, but they are the ones I considered most seriously.

ETA: There are recent threads here: on eBookIt and on BookBaby that may be of interest (note discussion relating to tax withholding in the U.S.) - and there are lots of people here with experience using Smashwords.

Last edited by gmw; 11-30-2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Also changed distributors to resellers, that's what I meant.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote