View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #575
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Hey, try to remember who you will be talking to (Andrew?). I am still waiting on their resolution that I am supposed to find out about on Monday.
The phone call and email I received was from someone named Broc, but when I call back (probably tomorrow) I'm not sure who'll I'll get. Good luck on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Would those of you who are getting the extra attention from Kindle CS mind starting another thread so that we can follow what happens? I'd like to know what they ask and what the results are without having to wade through this thread which is getting really long.

Thanks!
Sure.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote