Thread: Good fanfic
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #2
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I know alot of people on here enjoy the fan fic stuff, and I'm REALLY skeptical about it, but looking for a decent entry into say the Criminal Minds universe or the Fallout video game universe.

Does anyone have any recommendations, and I can download them to put on my Kindle rather than just reading online?
There is a plugin with Calibre that helps with the downloading of Fanfic. I believe it is called FanFicDownloader or something really close. You should be able to grab it in the Plugin section of the Calibre forum.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote