View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #5
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
I'm fine with my Kindle for novel reading.

What I am interested in, as I've said many times, is some kind of 10" or larger color touch screen device that I can carry in place of a laptop/netbook and use for net surfing, movie watching etc., and also read and mark up PDFs with a stylus just like I can the printouts.
That lasts all day, has web browsing everywhere for cheap, has a webcam, can replace a cell phone, can work as a remote for full size TVs, has cloud computing.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote