View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:13 PM   #10
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
An ad-hoc WiFi network is Peer-to-peer, and I don't recall seeing this mode supported by any dedicated Reader yet (I think I read that the Boox 60 does not support this for example). On the other hand the 302 has bluetooth and that is potentially another way to connect to the Internet via a cell phone.
Oh good to know. I am a noop as far as cell phone connectivity goes. Thanks for the info. Bluetooth is working fine.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote