View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakywheel View Post
Okay, so I've been sidetracked by my life the last few days, but I'm getting back into the PRS-500 upgrade fight. I rang Sony again, and the guy gave me a 800 number in Toronto. I googled them, and apparently they do repairs or whatnot for Sony. Haven't had a chance to call them (darn time difference) but will do so soon!
You're complaining about time differences?
Try it when you're on the other side of the world..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzou View Post
I called them and they told me a address to ship to reader to them, they will upgrade the firmware and ship back to us.
It's free, as I confirmed with them
Good to hear Canadians are getting free shipping back too.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote