View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
Good Sony Experience

Yes it is true, I took my 500 model into the Sony Style store and $100 was taken off without any paperwork on my part. Also the saleperson must a have been feeling generous that day. I was also purchased the a 3 year warranty and the clip on book light. My total was $229 including tax.

To say the least I was a happy-camper. So to all the people out there bad mouthing Sony I say to you.

Another experience I had with Sony was with my wife's 500 model. It had poor battery life from the start. Sony replaced her 500 with a 505 and gave her a 2 year warranty for nothing.

Call a Sony store and ask if you can trade in your sony even if it has problems. But be sure to get the name of the salesperson you talked to.

acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote