View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #88
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleslawyer View Post
Well I guess she's right about the original post, but still the info I posted is for the kfhd 7 and 8.9 The google apps are tricky to sideload correctly since you need the framework.
This is thread is pretty much for the original Kindle Fire up to 10/12. In the past month I have seem a few confused themselves with what apps work because they didn't look at the date, causing them to have to do a factory reset to fix their KFHD.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote