View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:24 AM   #34484
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
My parents taught us to not scream unless it was an emergency and I grew up with so many girls that screamed all the time when they played. You never knew if they were in trouble or not.

I hope it was nothing, wyndslash, and you were able to get some sleep.

I'm waiting for a call and then going to sit out on the patio for a while to read.
yep, i eventually fell asleep methinks i shouldn't have watched that program on the History channel about aliens and divine intervention.

i scare so easily
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote