View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 09:37 PM   #36
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
@Mr. Ploppy.
Now you are scaring me. Have you been keeping copious notes or is this all found in the last day or so?

I read 3-8 books a week and have seen as many errors as you show in one book(many more in a few cases), but I lack the patience to methodically write them down.

I appplaud your efforts to bring these errors to the attention of the authors, but many will think "I have 5000 customers who aren't complaining why should I listen to the one who is even if he is right". No sense of pride.

But.... I would not myself spend the time to correct a book I am reading. I will carry on, ignoring the typo's etc. or just stop and read something else.

Another but.... If you and others make this more public, even via this forum, it might turn the tide.

Anyway up the revolution

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote