View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 02:21 AM   #6
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinafrica View Post
jonahemery is right, outside of the US you have to pay upfront for the replacement kindle, although to be fair to Amazon they do refund you pretty quickly, certainly within a day or two, which doesn't really help much if you don't have the funds to cover it I suspect that the only reason that Pushka didn't have to pay upfront is because Amazon is represented in Australia. I agree it's not fair but that's the price we have to pay for living in third world countries like South Africa & Canada, Oh, OK Canada is not really third world I know .
I suggest you contact Kindle CS again. Amazon is not represented in Australia.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote