View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 10:59 PM   #7
jbenny
Addict
jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Tablet PC and Nokia N800
I hadn't seen that one. Although it doesn't say who the publisher is, from looking at it, I think it is the Dover 1963 edition, as it is missing the chapter on fishing and has several editorial comments added. Having said that, this copy is much cleaner, so I can at least use it to help proofread the 1920 edition.

Thanks a lot for finding this. I Googled extensively and didn't turn this one up.

Edit: Yes, that has to be the 1963 edition, as it is missing two entire chapters and several paragraphs from other chapters. However, it still helped me clear up about half of the proofreading errors that I still had. I have several errors left, that are in the missing chapters, so I'm going to have to get ahold of a hardcopy. Hopefully, the library will be able to turn up a copy eventually.

Last edited by jbenny; 10-20-2007 at 03:55 AM.
jbenny is offline   Reply With Quote