View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
LOL, apparently I had to push the power button. Now it has booted up and I am getting the message "Firmware Installing" and a blinking blue light.

EDIT: "USB Format
Please Wait..."

Ooh... the suspense...

Firmware Update Complete
Powering on...
Setting Time and Date...
My 100 Free Books are back!
Popping out the Firmware Update SD and popping my ebook SD card. Processing... Bingo. Now, the final test...
USB Connectivity: Check!

Sameer, thank you, gracias, shukriya, shukran jazeeran!

Luqman
Strange that you'd have to press power. I've gotten a couple of other reports that customers have had to intervene in that process, usually it just goes on by itself. It may be due to the changes made through your first upgrade attempt.

Well I guess the good news is that you're back in the game.

Wish it hadn't taken so long!
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote