View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by emonti8384 View Post
Okay, I was just wondering. I figure if she wants a reader it would be best to get her one where she doesn't absolutely have to get a computer. I don't want her to feel like she has to but all this stuff in order to get it to work. Thanks!
My granddaughter doesn't have internet access where she lives.......so every once in a while, she comes over and I load her kindle up for her.....maybe that would be an option for you? For like, free books and stuff?

Last edited by desertgrandma; 01-12-2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: addendum
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote