View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #9
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
I suspect that in some cases the problems are more severe. However, I have read more than one post about people who have to look hard in a dark room to find the problem. Personally I have a little light unevenness at some brightness and if I look at the screen in the right light at the right angle I might notice a slight magenta tint. However, if I just use the device and don't look for these issues the reading experience becomes very enjoyable and smooth. I can deal with those rare moments of OCD when it bothers me. :-)
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote