View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #12
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Don't be too sure of that. AT&T's already cracking down on those with rooted/jailbroken phones using tethering on the unlimited data plan.

This is true, though. ebooks are pretty tiny, at least in comparison to other types of data you can consume (e.g. music, video, etc).
Yeah if you use gigs of data on a laptop of course they will see it LOL.

But in the scheme of just downloading the occasional book, it's not going to matter.

And ATT is the devil though, they cancelled my contract because I wasn't paying enough FOR MY CONTRACT. Then tried to charge me $250 early termination because THEY TERMINATED IT EARLY.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote