View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Will they catch you....doubt it.
Don't be too sure of that. AT&T's already cracking down on those with rooted/jailbroken phones using tethering on the unlimited data plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I use it when I'm on the road to download a book to my nook color, and that's about it, the data being used is minuscule.
This is true, though. ebooks are pretty tiny, at least in comparison to other types of data you can consume (e.g. music, video, etc).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote