View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
If you have a ROM installed on your phone, you may have tethering already available on your phone. I have an HD2 with one of the CM7 ROMs and I have an option in the settings to turn on and off tethering. It works great.

There are several tethering apps in the appstore and they seem to work well enough. I think the top paid app on Amazon is easy tether(a tethering app). Oh and I think you have to be rooted in order to use tethering apps.

The whole internet limit thing can get to you too. I have unlimited internet on my Tmobile phone so i don't think much about it, but if you have a 200 mb plan, you will reach the limit fast when tethering.

Last edited by anabolina; 09-11-2011 at 10:51 PM.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote