View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #7
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Thanks for considering more feedback vanhoavn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhoavn View Post
I will look into your feedback in the next version ^^ But, if you are not just normal user, you just need to sign my application with your current dev key, and it should be fine, there's no need to merge them
That is my point, normal users will install kindlets signed by different developers, hence their need to merge keystores of each developer.

Andrew de Quincey (an active developer in this forum) has written a java application to do just that, you might want to use his code in your next version:
http://adq.livejournal.com/113734.html

And by the way, for such a great chess program.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote