View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 01:29 PM   #6
vanhoavn
vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle 3 3G
Ah, well, I'll include the installer src later. This version are the only things that I can recover after my laptop was stolen (which means, recovered from binaries)...

Edit: ah I've seen the decompile option I will look into your feedback in the next version ^^ But, if you are not just normal user, you just need to sign my application with your current dev key, and it should be fine, there's no need to merge them

Last edited by vanhoavn; 05-08-2011 at 01:32 PM.
vanhoavn is offline   Reply With Quote