View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 04:13 AM   #11
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by IorPerry View Post
Exactly, you are in the wrong thread!!
Me looking around... No, i'm exactly where i thought that i should be.
I didn't say that i don't know the cybook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IorPerry View Post
soPDF is what i search... but the thread tittle is:
"soPdf - Better than Yet another PDF to LRF converter"
How can i understand that it is for me? LRF?!? what is?
LRF (or BBeB) is the sony-specific file-format. The wiki has an overview of known eBook-File-Formats: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_formats.
soPDF was thought as alternative to a to tool called "Yet another PDF to LRF converter". But soPDF does a PDF to PDF conversation so it should be exactly what you are looking for.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote